An EQUAL Ireland Tutors meeting has been arranged for Thursday 2ndMay 2013. This will commence at 12 Noon followed by a working lunch in the Radisson Hotel, Athlone at 1.00pm and will conclude no later than 3PM. The purpose of the meeting is twofold. First of all to say a word of thanks for all the support you have given EQUAL Ireland over the years and secondly to have a discussion and hopefully reach a few decisions on a number of Academic, Administrative and Planning issues, most, if not all, of which are listed below:
- The Boyle Evaluation of the BA and HC
- Collaborative Agreement AIT- EQUAL Ireland 2013 -2018
- Module Revision and or Updating
- Marks and Standards
- Attendance Recording
- EQUAL Ireland Moodle Usage
- Exam Board Attendance
- Any Other Relevant Academic Matter
Administration & Planning:
- Recruitment of new participants
- Delivery schedule for 2013
- Payment Procedures and Associated Matter
- Any Other Relevant Administrative and or Planning Matter
The meeting will be jointly facilitated by Dermot Cavanagh, Acting Academic Director, EQUAL Ireland and Dr. Liam Boyle, who during the working lunch will introduce, for discussion, his recent evaluation of the BA in Business Enterprise & Community Development & Higher Certificate in Workplace and Community Studies.
Brendan Mulry, Eoin Dillon and Eddie Higgins will be present.
Please let us know if you will be able to attend by completing the form below.